The first pageant of the season is done! I made so many amazing friends and I had an experience of the lifetime! I feel so blessed to have won both the Miss Congeniality Award and First Runner Up!!! Congratulations to all the winners, I couldn’t be happier and they couldn’t be more deserving, xoxo!
Unfortunately, the music of my talent music started late and my routine got messed up but hey, ya win some ya lose some! I tried to play it off cool and keep up my smile!
Here’s the video:
I recently went on a family road trip from LA up to visit family in Sonoma (check out my post on that trip here). For me, road trips usually (actually, always) consist of sleeping, readjusting, and sleeping some more. But, if you can’t sleep in the car or are trying to stay up and chit chat with your girlfriends… here are some 🔑 essentials.
- rosewater ya know the drill, I live for this stuff… more info on it here
- snacks bring your favorites~ I recommend goldfish and pringles
- water stay hydrated!!!!!!
- polaroid/gopro record it all+ make a cool vid, take sick pics of the sights on the way
- sunglasses sun glare is the worssttt
- hand sanitizer ah! stay clean, sooo many germs and you can’t wash your hands
- picnic blanket it would be so fun to stop at a park/beach+ have a makeshift picnic
- music what would a road trip be without a good playlist?? take a look at mine here
- lip balm you’ll thank me for this one, cracked lips without any help will be no fun
- hand lotion similarly to above, dry hands + no lotion to fix it will drive you insane