While I'm in LA, I've been at the beach everyday (as you could imagine) and loving every minute of it. Through my routine, I have figured out exactly what is essential for your beach bag.
shop my favorite bags here
- sunscreen/tanning oil make sure you have a good SPF on first, then you can add some oils/lotions on top for a tan (I like
- book ugghhhh I LOVE READING ON THE BEACH! it's so relaxing and I've gotten super into reading lately (post on my fav books
- headphones I like to listen to the book while I read or I like to listen to music
- wallet you can't leave the house without your wallet… you always need it when you don't have it!
- lip balm the sun will DRY. YOU. OUT.
- hat I hate when the sun is on my face so when I'm laying down I put the hat on my face (lol)
- sunglasses ok, this is an obvious one
- rosewater trustttt meee…. I KNOW I talk about this a lot but when you are hot and sweaty, a spray of
- sun lightening spray my brothers and I love using the
- hairbrush nothing is worse than trying to go out after the beach and having insanely salty hair
BONUS: don't forget a towel